Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here we go, people.

Hello, world!

I am new to this blog thing, but I think I can handle it. After all, I am a professional. :) My name's Sarah, I'm a married 26-year-old chick who lives outside of Omaha, Nebraska in a suburb called Papillion. (That's Pah-PILL-ee-yun, not the French butterfly thing) I'm proud to say Papio (as we call it) was rated one of the top 5 best places to live. :)

I have a full life: a wonderful husband, a full-time overnight job in a psychiatric hospital, incredible friends and family, and graduate school. Still, I am constantly watching movies, listening to music, and reading amazing books. Hell, it's what I do in my free time. I read and watch to anything I want. I have been toying with the idea of creating a blog for a long time, but I didn't know what to make it "about". I'm passionate about a lot of things in life, and many of them seem to center around incredible stories--whether they be in movies, books, or music. Gotta share the love!

I hope to have fun with this. Check back soon for fun stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world. Can't wait to see what you write about. :)

    ReplyDelete