Wednesday, July 21, 2010

God Bless Pandora radio.

I just love Pandora. I listen to it at home and work and it introduces me to great songs and artists that I either forgot about or had never heard of before. I have one station--based on A Fine Frenzy's music--and two songs came on today. Just very chill songs.

The first song was "Cut" by Plumb. I knew I had heard this song before and it was killing me that I couldn't remember. Where have I heard this before?!? Then it hit me: This song played during a romantic scene in The Vampire Diaries. Ah. Click here to watch the scene with the song, or just listen to the full song below:




The second song was "Claustrophobe" by Katie Todd. I'd never heard of this girl before. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the exact song anywhere online to show you... but click here for her website and a list of her releases.


I love it when I find good music... I'll have to download both of these albums on Rhapsody when I get home today! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Plumb. I've been listening to them forever. I'll have to check out Katie Todd. I'm not familar with her music at all.

    ReplyDelete